Monday, July 16, 2012

Marinated Pork Tenderloin {slow cooker}

I am reposting this recipe because I think it is that good! It is also my number one recipe on pinterest. I have now cooked it three different ways. Most recently, I made it in the slow cooker. This is now my favorite pork tenderloin marinade and cooking it in the slow cooker is my also preferred way to fix it. This pork is amazing!! My friend Katherine brought this to me after my baby girl was born. It was so good and everyone enjoyed it! It is so flavorful, and so easy to make. Please make this, pretty please?




Marinated Pork Tenderloin
from my friend Katherine

Ingredients:
2-3 pounds pork tenderloin
½ cup soy sauce
½ cup olive oil
1 package Good Seasons- dry Italian dressing mix
3 Tablespoon brown sugar
3 Tablespoon Tarragon vinegar (found at most grocery stores.)
1 clove garlic, minced or 1 teaspoon minced garlic in the jar


Directions:
Mix all ingredients and pour over pork tenderloin. Store in 1 gallon Ziploc bag. Refrigerate and massage bag at least once while marinating. Marinate tenderloin for at least 6-8 hours or for up to 36 hours.

Now you can grill this, bake it, or pop it in the slow cooker. To bake remove tenderloin from marinade and place in a glass Pyrex casserole dish and pour marinade over the top of the tenderloins. Bake at 425 degrees for 40-45 minutes or until meat thermometer hits 150-155 degrees. Let tenderloin rest 5-10 minutes before slicing. I will note that when I baked this with the marinade on top, it burned around the tenderloin and was a mess to clean up, but it probably made it more flavorful to bake in the juices.

You can also grill your tenderloin. Preheat grill medium to high and cook on each of the tenderloin's four sides for 3-5 minutes until the internal temperature is about 150 to 155 degrees read with a meat thermometer. Remove from the grill, tent with foil, and allow to rest 10 minutes before slicing and serving.

To cook in a slow cooker, place tenderloin and all of marinade with about a half cup to a cup of water in a slower cooker. Cook on high for 4-5 hours or low for 6-8. 

6 comments:

Siggy said...

Ohhh Amber, I am SO excited to try this recipe next week! LOVE pork tenderloin :)

Ashley said...

can't remember how I found this recipe, but I really want to try it. if you were going to make it in the slow cooker, what would you do? i'm a cooking idiot, so I need instructions :)

thanks!

amber@This Mommy Cooks said...

Ashley, sorry I never responded. I would just put the tenderloin and all the marinade in the slow cooker on low for 6 hours probably. It is so good! Hope you like it!

Lisa H. said...

My favorite meat is pork tenderloin (or any other part of the pig), so this is right up my ally. Looks awesome, thank you!

Bree said...

This looks awesome--and easy too!

Unknown said...

OMG!!! this is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good!! made the marinade yesterday and let the pork sit in it over night. boyfriend grilled it today. yumyum!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails