Thursday, July 28, 2011

Brie Phyllo Cups

I've been meaning to post these little bites of yumminess for months. I made them for my sister's bridal shower in March, and they were a hit! I don't really think that anything involving Brie isn't a hit. I love that stuff. I tripled this recipe and used two of the round packages of Brie. I don't mind the rinds on Brie, so I left them on, but if you prefer, you can remove them. I also used raspberry preserves, but any other type of jam or preserve would work well too. If you can't find the cups, just buy a sheet of phyllo dough and cut it into small squares, and push them down into a mini muffin tin and top as directed. You can find the dough and cups in the frozen section of the grocery store.

Brie Phyllo Cups

Ingredients:
1 package frozen miniature phyllo tart shells (15 per package)
6 ounces Brie cheese, cubed (rind removed if you prefer.)
1/4 cup spreadable fruit of your choice (I used raspberry.)

Directions:
Place the tart shells on an ungreased baking sheet or in mini muffin tins. Place a cube of Brie in each tart shell. Bake at 325° for 4-5 minutes or until cheese is melted, then top with small amount of spreadable fruit and return to oven for 2-3 more minutes.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails