Thursday, December 2, 2010

and the Spices Inc. winner is....

Erin from EKat's Kitchen!

Her spice set is called “The World Kitchen Connection”. It contains Adobo Lime Rub, Ras El Hanout, Cajun Rub Hot, Maharajah Style Curry Powder, Paella Seasoning, and Piri Piri Seasoning. Greg said, "It had the best blend of seasonings and a clever spice set name. She did an excellent with her theme of selecting spice blends from around the globe – touching on South America, Morocco, the US, India, Spain and Africa."

Congrats to Erin! Your 6 jar spice set will be on Spices Inc.'s website as a Limited Edition Spice Set! How cool is that! He'll also announce you as the winner on their facebook page!
Thank you Greg and Spices Inc. for partnering with This Mommy Cooks! It was a lot of fun and I think my readers enjoyed it too! Don't forget to stop by Spices Inc. to check out Erin's spice set and all the other wonderful things they have to offer!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW!! Thanks Amber and Greg -- I'm so excited to start cooking! :) And, what an honor to have the Limited Edition set on the Spices Inc. Web site!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Amber, you are the winner of my monthly giveaway on, www.mykindofcooking.com.

You won a copy of my cookbook,
MY KIND OF COOKING and the Christmas Apron. Please email me your address and I will pop them in the mail.

My email address is:
mykindofcooking@gmail.com

Blessings,
Linda Burgett
My Kind of Cooking

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails