Thursday, September 23, 2010

Chicken Divan

Here is another meal I prepared when trying to use ingredients I already had on hand. It's simple and definitely a comfort casserole. I like the added broccoli in this dish. This was good, but the stove top chicken casserole is still my favorite chicken casserole for now.


Chicken Divan

Ingredients:
1 pkg. frozen broccoli
3 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
1 can cream of chicken soup (substitute here)
1/2 cup mayo
1/2 tsp. lemon juice
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/4 cup bread crumbs, soaked in 1 T. melted butter

Directions:
Cook broccoli and drain. Arrange cooked broccoli in a baking dish. Spread chicken on top. In a bowl, mix together soup, mayo, and lemon juice. Pour over chicken. Sprinkle with cheese. Combine bread crumbs and butter; sprinkle over chicken. Bake at 350 for 25 minutes covered, 5 minutes uncovered.

1 comment:

Avril said...

Amber! I love it when I am reminded of such simple and yummy meals! Thank you for this reminder of Chicken Divan. :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails