Thursday, March 22, 2012

Easy Shrimp Scampi

This recipe is easy, and delicious! I thought I'd repost it since I updated the picture! I made it last weekend with our crab legs to celebrate St. Patrick's Day.




Easy Shrimp Scampi

Ingredients:
2 Tablespoons White Wine (I used cooking wine.)
2 Tablespoons Butter
2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
1 Tablespoon lemon juice
1 tsp Dried Parsley Flakes
2 TBSP garlic, minced
1 pound shrimp

Directions:
Melt butter in skillet. Once melted, add oil, wine, lemon juice,parsley, and garlic. Mix well and add shrimp. Cook 6-9 minutes until shrimp is pink on both sides. Serve hot!

1 comment:

Georgia | The Comfort of Cooking said...

I love shrimp scampi and yours looks so simple and delicious, Amber! Thanks for sharing. Also, I’m having a great giveaway today with four potential prize winners, so you should enter!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails