Friday, February 12, 2010

Stir Fry Vegetables

How do you prefer to cook your vegetables? I have a couple of different ways I like to prepare my vegetables. Steaming, oven roasting, and stir frying. I've been asked how exactly I prepare my vegetables, so here's how I do it!

Ingredients:
2 cups frozen vegetables (fresh if you prefer)
3-4 TBSP Olive Oil
Seasonings, optional

Directions:
Place frozen vegetables in skillet. Drizzle olive oil over vegetables and stir until all are somewhat coated. Heat skillet over Medium heat, stirring occasionally for about 20 minutes if vegetables are frozen until tender. I don't usually season mine, but sometimes I will add some Mrs. Dash or Salt and Pepper. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Very helpful. Thanks! I am always trying to think of new ways to get veggies in. Love your recipes, Amber.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails