Saturday, March 14, 2009

Easy Mexican Casserole

I made this for dinner on Wednesday night. I got it from the Easy Meals for Busy Moms website. It was really easy and very yummy. I can't say that it's very healthy, but it's not too terrible.

Easy Mexican Casserole
from Easy Meals for Busy Moms

Ingredients:
1 lb. ground sirloin (I used 93/7 ground turkey)
1 can Rotel
1 can cream of chicken soup (click here for a substitute)
1 can chicken and rice soup
1/2 package of Taco seasoning mix
1/2 bag of tortilla chips, crushed
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Place crushed tortilla chips in bottom of casserole.
Brown ground meat and drain. Add Rotel and both cans of soup (don't drain anything). Add taco seasoning mix. Stir and heat through until bubbly (about 3-5 minutes). Pour mixture over crushed tortilla chips. Cover with cheese and bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.

1 comment:

Stacey Hays said...

This sounds great. I'll have to make this...however Ryan is on this no casserole kick! So hopefully I can make this soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails