Saturday, March 24, 2007

Easy Onion Souffle Dip

Easy Onion Souffle Dip

OK, this is so easy! And everyone LOVES it. I got it from my friend Katie. It comes from one of the Junior League of Memphis cookbooks. It's as easy as 3, 2, 1, 1/2

Ingredients:
3 8-oz blocks of cream cheese (softened)
2 cups parmesan cheese (I use grated, but I know others who use shredded, either is good.)
1 onion (chopped)
1/2 cup mayonnaise (I use low fat)

Directions:
Combine and bake in a 350 degree oven for 30-45 minutes (depending on how brown you like the crust on top). I make it in a small baking dish, but you can also use a pie plate. I usually serve it with Fritos, but goes well with melba toast or other crackers also. This is a hit here in Memphis, I had never had it until I moved here. It is my favorite thing to eat at parties!

2 comments:

katie said...

heart attack on a frito. gotta love it :)

katie said...

i'm actually cooking some right now and it smells sooooooo ggggoooooooddddd. and i didn't eat lunch. it might not make it to my dinner 8 group!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails